Transshipment of general cargo
The transportation of general, the so-called break bulk cargo, is extremely important for modern trade.
General cargo includes all production that requires individual packing. It can be from a rolled steel, which requires special conditions of safe processing and to be stored in a covered warehouse, to a bulk cargo requiring open storage. Regardless of the ways of transshipping and the packing of cargo, the most important component is to make sure that the cargo is properly attended to.
DM provides the following range of services for transshipping of general cargoes:
- providing 24-hour a day operations;
- drawing out plans of loading-discharging operations;
- monitoring reloading operations;
- preparing required documentation;
- timely chartering of the necessary transportation;